Terms and conditions
Booking and paying for your holiday
A booking is confirmed when a 20% deposit of the rental payment is received with balance of 80% paid 6 weeks before arrival, in the case of travel within 6 weeks full cost of the holiday has been paid, together with a refundable security deposit for damages as specified on the property advertisement.
The person making the booking must be 21 years or over at the time of the booking and be present on the holiday for its entire duration. Once you have booked and paid the deposit, a contract will exist between us. Our contract is binding on you and all members of your party, including children. We will issue an invoice confirming the holiday details and price. Please check all paperwork that we send you carefully and contact us immediately if you have any queries. Full payment must be received by us at least 6 weeks before departure otherwise we will be entitled to cancel your holiday with loss of deposit, by ticking the box to make this booking you also agree to paying a security deposit against damages before arrival. When using PayPal to pay for the full amount of your holiday, please add 4% to the total price of the rental, this is a charge made by PayPal for using their services (bank transfer may work out more economical). Any charges made by our bank for handling dishonoured cheques, bank transfers or any other payments must be reimbursed by you to us within 7 days of our request to do so. The deposit against damages will be refunded to the Client when the management company have checked and cleaned the property subject to any deductions to cover breakages, damage to towels or sheets or loss to property and contents caused by the Client. Should the value of any such damage or loss to property and contents exceed the price of the security deposit, then the difference will be a debt due from the Client payable within 14 days of demand. We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
Once Guest’s final payment and security deposit has been received, directions and instructions on how to arrive at the location and collect keys for the apartment will be sent by email.
Late Arrivals after office hours 20:00hrs are subject to additional charges on arrival (Please note – keys will not be provided unless late charges are paid on collection of the keys).
Changes made by you
If, after our contract is formed, you would like to make any amendments to your booking you can contact us to see if your request can be accommodated. However, please note that any amendment is subject to our acceptance. All amendments will be subject to a €30 amendment fee plus any additional cost arising from the amendment you wish to make. There are also additional charges for specific amendments made at any time of the year, as detailed below: * if, after our contract is formed, you reduce the number of nights in the accommodation, you must still pay for the full duration, a change of date by more than 2 weeks will be treated as a cancellation of the original holiday.
Cancellation by you
The owner cannot be held liable for cancellation by the Client, or for injury, loss, damage expense or inconvenience of any kind or any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising, whether or not within their reasonable control or that of their agent. In the event of cancellation by the owner a full refund will be made.
If the full balance is not received within 8 weeks before travel, this agreement will be regarded as cancelled and the Guest’s deposit would be non-refundable. Cancellations after this period will result in non refund of the payments made. Cancellation or early departure during your stay does not warrant any refund of rent paid.
The owners reserve the right to refuse any reservation or cancel any reservation previously made whether paid for or not. In such an event, the owner’s liability to the Client shall be limited to reimbursement of any deposit already paid.
Holiday cancellation insurance is not provided by the property owner and is not included in the price of the holiday. All holidaymakers are recommended to take independent advice on appropriate holiday insurance.
Rental deposits are non-refundable should you cancel the booking.
Changes made by us
From time to time we may have to change your holiday arrangements and, if so, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible. If the accommodation becomes unavailable for whatever reason, we will offer you another apartment if available for your dates with the same specifications or will be happy to fully refund all monies paid. We will then have no further liability to the holidaymaker in that respect.
During the period of the holiday you undertake the following:
1. that the property will be used solely for the purpose of a holiday for the whole holiday party;
2. to show due consideration for other people. If any member of the party abuses the property or displays dangerous, offensive or rude behaviour to us or any third party (e.g. neighbours), we have the right to ask the holiday party to leave the accommodation before the end of the holiday. If this happens, the holiday shall be treated as being cancelled by the holiday party and the members of the holiday party shall have no claim against us for compensation or reimbursement whatsoever;
3. to allow us access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during the period of the holiday;
4. to keep the property and all furniture, utensils, equipment, fixtures and fittings in or on the property in the same state of repair and condition as at the beginning of the holiday and to ensure at the end of the holiday that the property is left in the same state or order and cleanliness in which it was found. We reserve the right to levy an additional charge for any extra cleaning or replacement of linen or towels should the party damage these during or after the holiday party’s occupancy and for any consequential loss;
5. to report as soon as possible to us any breakages or damage caused by the holiday party during the holiday and to reimburse us with the cost of the replacement. We reserve the right to make a claim against the holiday party for repair or loss as a result of damage caused;
6. the holiday party must not allow any person other than guests booked and staying in the property for their holiday to use the facilities and amenities of the property during the rental period.
Our liability to you
We accept no liability to the holiday party for any loss, damage or injury, howsoever caused to the holiday party or to the holiday party’s personal property during their stay at the accommodation, except to the extent such loss, damage or injury is caused by our negligence or wilful default.
If you have a complaint
In the unlikely event the holiday party may have cause for dissatisfaction this must be made known to us as soon as possible and we will do everything reasonably possible to resolve the problem.